November 2022 Prayer Letter
Dear Beloved Brethren and Co-Laborers,
As always, we cannot over state this, we thank and we will keep on thanking our Eternal God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for sending us on this glorious mission. It is truly a joy as we do His will even in difficult times.We pray that His Holy Spirit will keep on guiding us in the right path of righteousness, to be obedient and faithful until the end, no matter what. We understand that we are living in difficult times and we do immensely thank you for your support, prayers and we praise the Lord for your faithfulness.
As we are in the States until December 7, please pray and continue praying for the following prayer request:
- Continue praying as we have started to renew our residency for the next two years, we have until March 23, 2023 to gather and submit all information to Immigration.
2 .Thanks to a church for their gracious financial gift that we have been able to print more booklets of the book that I have written. We have printed about 160 booklets and given out already 60 of them (English) during our stay in the states, the other 100 are in Spanish which will be given out in Costa Rica. Praise the Lord, this booklet has been a great blessing to many.That booklet is an excellent tool for evangelizing, not just to edify the body of Christ but also to evangelize to the lost world.
3. Our health in order to continue and work in His vineyard. We have some tests to be performed when go back to Costa Rica on the 19th of December.
4. Place for the ministry –Continue praying with us as we are still looking at properties where we can have a church building of our own, this is truly our deepest desire according to the Lord’s will. Continue praying for Pastor Roberto, a national pastor who is helping us finding a place. The Lord has the place for us as we patiently wait. We are expecting some good news as we go back.
Our support is still the same at 78%. We are praying and trusting in the Lord that it will go up by the time we start the church. We are very eager to start, and have been, but the Lord knows what He is doing. We are patiently waiting on Him and it is hard to do sometime especially when we know beyond a doubt that our will is synchronized with the will of God.
Safety with Travels
Safety as we go back to Costa Rica on December 7, 2022. Protection on the road as we traveled in Virginia.
Schedule of Meetings
We are still in the States until December 7, 2022 with meetings in VA,
Softness of Attitude
To stay close to God and focus on Him and the mission that is set before us, not on our circumstances because it very easy to get discourage at times and Satan, as always, wants to put his nose in God’s business.
- Praise the Lord for His continued protection and provision as we serve Him.
- Praise the Lord for the fellowship we have had with all the Brethren in the churches we have visited in Georgia, South Carolina and Virginia; truly, it has been a blessing to see all the brethren and we were extremely blessed more than we could ever imagine.
Beloved Brethren, may the Love of the Almighty God, the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you All. Amen!
Brother Jean-Claude & Sister Matilde Guilbaud
Reach the World, Reach for Christ; Under His Wings Reaching the World for His Glory!