Dear Beloved Brethren,
Greetings and peace and love in the name of our eternal God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
As always, we thank our Lord Jesus Christ for taking us on this glorious journey, a journey of endless joy, speaking to our hearts, answering the call that He has given us and accepted the mission that is ahead of us to do His work according to His ways and will. Praise the Lord, this journey is almost at an end; we can see the light at the end of the tunnel but there are still some obstacles to go over.
As we keep on pressing on this glorious journey, the month of June has been slow and with my wife’s cataracts/astigmatism surgery; we were pretty much at a standstill until June 20th. We have been attending our home church and I had the opportunity to preach June 9th, it was truly a blessing! I also had the privilege to preach at a community chapel without a pastor in Sandbridge, Virginia Beach on Sunday the 16, 23, and the 30th of June. It was a blessing as well!
As we press on, please pray and continue to pray for the following prayer request:
- For wisdom and guidance as we are preparing the documents and for the Lord to guide us to the right people when we go back in November to submit them, Lord willing! As I said in our previous prayer letter, At first it was a bit overwhelming, but now as we start gathering those documents , it does not seem that complicated but will take time.
- Our health in order to work in His vineyard. My wife’s recuperation with the cataract/astigmatism surgery; by June 20th she will be back on tract according to the doctor.
- We need a miracle for our support to be at 100% or more by the time we leave this year; we fervently pray for this to happen.God is able to make other miracles and we pray that He will; He is able, with Him nothing is impossible.
We pray and humbly plead for your help, for the Lord’s provision and what He will have you to do according to His will. All donations and funds should be sent to Macedonia World Baptist Missions (MWBM) under SHIPPING- TRAVEL ACCOUNT
- Support Levels
Unfortunately, our support went down from 85% to 74% due to inflation and fees that the government has imposed in Costa Rica. That has created a big strain on our support. Our previous budget was right on target. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE… we need your help!
- Safety with Travels
Pray that our Lord, God will keep on protecting us on the road.
- Schedule of Meetings
Our schedule is not full, for now the Lord has blessed us with two meetings in July in Ringgold, GA and Pickens, SC (pray for the meeting ln SC); one meeting in August in Norfolk, VA; one mission conference and a meeting in October in Winston-Salem, NC and another mission conference in November in Statesville, NC.
- Softness of Attitudes
Pray that our hearts would stay soft, to have a humble attitude, to stay close to God, and focus on Him not on men neither our circumstances. Brethren, we are excited to see on how the Lord will be working this year, we are also encouraged and at the same time comforted by His provision, protection and peace.
- Praise the Lord that my wife’s surgery went well, but slowly recuperating.
- Praise the Lord for His guidance to First Baptist Church of Liberia, Pastor Eliecer Robles Jimenez; he will be helping us by writing all the necessary letters and submit the documents to immigration which pertains to him; that is truly a blessing!
Thank you, as always, for your kindness, compassion and love, but most of all for your sensibility to the Holy Spirit of God who dwells in you. We are deeply grateful for your continued prayers, financial support and being behind our vision to further the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you as well to all who started helping towards our passage.
Brethren, may the love of the Almighty God, the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you All. Amen!
Brother Jean-Claude and Sister Matilde Guilbaud
Under His Wings Reaching the World for His Glory
In Christ alone