Greetings and peace in the name of our eternal God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
As always, we want to thank our Lord Jesus Christ for taking us on this glorious road, speaking to our hearts and answering the call that He has given us, to do His work according to His ways and will.
This month has been a month of testing, preparing for our survey trip to Costa Rica. It was also a month of blessing when we went to the Missionary Family Fellowship Week in Shelby, North Carolina with our Mission Board hosted by Faith Baptist Church of Shelby. We were blessed tremendously, the Holy Spirit of God was there without a doubt. We were blessed with many contacts where some invited us to present our work this year and also for a Mission conference next year. We were also blessed by being in contact with two missionary families in Costa Rica and they are willing to help us when we go there.
We want to give you an update of where we are regarding our support levels for the survey trip. We need approximately $3,280.00 dollars for our needs which includes the Airfare (round trip), Lodging and meals, Airport transportation, Fee to leave the country, Transportation around the country and for Miscellaneous items. As of now the Lord has provided through family and friends 60% of the trip. We are in the process to buy the airfare tickets, by faith, which cost $1,600.00 dollars before it goes up again.
Continue to pray for the following prayer requests:
- Support Levels
- Pray so we can go surveying the land in August, starting from the 8th through the 23rd, Lord willing, and that the Lord will prepare the way and provide the rest of the expenses.
- Pray that we would be able to obtain support quickly to arrive on the field by December 2017.
- Safety with Travels
- Pray that God would protect us on the road not only here during deputation but also in Costa Rica.
- Schedule of Meetings
- Pray that our schedule will be full
- Softness of Attitudes
- Pray that our hearts would stay soft, to have a humble attitude, to stay close to God, and focus on Him. Also for the people we have contacted in Costa Rica.
Thank you for your prayers, kindness and love, but most of all for your faithful service for our Lord! Under His Wings Reaching the World for His Glory.
In Christ alone,
Jean-Claude and Matilde Guilbaud
Read this prayer letter as a PDF: mid-June 2014