Greetings and peace in the name of our eternal God , Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Beforehand, we want to thank our Lord Jesus Christ for taking us thus far, speaking to our hearts and answering the call that He has given us, to do His work according to His ways and will.
Finally, our first prayer letter! What an exciting time for us. As of June, we will be on full time deputation! If we were to say that we are not scared nor nervous, it will not be the truth; yes we are! It is a step of faith and an awesome opportunity to see the Lord provide all our needs. We are starting on a glorious journey, looking to the Lord for guidance in the right path, asking Him to prepare the way and the hearts of every one with whom we will be in contact. As of now, we only have one meeting with Fairview Baptist Church in Chesapeake, Virginia.
We would like to bring to the table of your hearts the following prayer requests:
- Support Levels
- Pray so we can go surveying the land in August, starting from the 8th through the 23rd and that the Lord will prepare the way and provide.
- Pray that we would be able to obtain support quickly to arrive on the field by December 2017.
- Safety with Travels
- Pray that God would protect us on the road
- Schedule of Meetings
- Pray that our schedule will be fu4ll
- Softness of Attitudes
- Pray that our hearts would stay soft, to have a humble attitude and to stay close to God and focus on Him.
Thank you for your prayers, kindness and love, but most of all for your faithful service for our Lord! Under His Wings Reaching the World for His Glory.
In Christ alone,
Jean-Claude and Matilde Guilbaud
Read this prayer letter as a PDF: early June 2014