December 2019 – Prayer Letter
Dear Beloved Brethren,
Greetings and peace and love in the name of our eternal God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
As always, we thank our Lord Jesus Christ for taking us on this glorious journey, a journey of endless joy, speaking to our hearts, answering the call that He has given us and accepted the mission that is ahead of us to do His work according to His ways and will. Praise the Lord, part of this journey has ended in the States; we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but there are still some obstacles to go over in Costa Rica where the real journey is yet to begin.
As we keep on
pressing on this glorious journey, the month of December has been very hectic
and stressful preparing for our move to Costa Rica (the moving, selling practically
everything in the house, trying to rent the house , etc. etc.). We had no
meetings at all but we have been attending our home church.
As we press on, whether it be here in the States or in Costa Rica, please pray and continue to pray for the following prayer request:
1. For wisdom and guidance as we are preparing the documents and for the Lord to guide us to the right people when we go back on January 8, 2020 to Costa Rica, Lord willing! There is much more paperwork to be done in Costa Rica; it will take some time as well and we have to stay there, also, waiting during that time; as we wait, we will be working with a national pastor.
2.Our health in order to work in His vineyard.
4. We need a miracle for our support to be at 100% or more; we fervently pray for this to happen. God is able to make other miracles and we pray that He will; He is able, with Him nothing is impossible.
5. We are praying for 3 specific prayers when we arrive in Costa Rica in January; In our January Prayer Letter, we will let you know the response from God!
We pray and humbly plead for your help, for the Lord’s provision and what He will have you to do according to His will. Regarding the extra funds needed per our Mid-September Prayer Letter, for our passage, which is $18,280.00, we have received up to date $5,420.00. We already have made reservations for the airfare, hotel and car rental; we have paid part of the moving expenses (by faith). Beloved, time is of the essence and crucial! All donations and funds should be sent to Macedonia World Baptist Missions (MWBM) under SHIPPING- TRAVEL ACCOUNT.
Our support is still at 85%, it could be more depending on what God will do in January in Costa Rica per our prayer request above. Glory to God! We are praying for all the churches that we presented in the past to pray about partnering with us.
Safety with Travels
Pray that our Lord, God will keep on protecting us on the road whether it will be here in the States or in Costa Rica.
Schedule of Meetings
As of now, we have no more meetings; it will be a blessing if we can have meetings via the internet while we are in Costa Rica.
Softness of Attitudes
Pray that our hearts would stay soft, to have a humble attitude, to stay close to God, and focus on Him not on men neither our circumstances. Brethren, we are excited to see on how the Lord will be working when we are in Costa Rica as we focus on the work that is set before us.
1. Praise the Lord, our background check has been done and apostilled.
2. Praise the Lord for His promises, His protection, His provision, His peace, His patience and for His Faithfulness.
Thank you, as always, for your kindness, compassion and love, but most of all for your sensibility to the Holy Spirit of God who dwells in you. We are deeply grateful for your continued prayers, financial support and being behind our vision to further the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you as well to all who started helping towards our passage.
Beloved Brethren, may the love of the Almighty God, the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you All. Amen!
Brother Jean-Claude and Sister Matilde Guilbaud
Under His Wings Reaching the World for His Glory
In Christ alone